life is always about the journey...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

From the Dean Family
We hope you have a blessed, wonderful, magical holiday
filled with love of friends & family!

I'm taking a few days off from blogging to spend with my family and to enjoy some downtime. But I promise I will be back!


Riley with Baylee, Me & Alexa on Christmas Day!

James & Alexa


Alexa in her new Ravens hat


Riley & his large Gummy Bear lol



Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve

Tink in a box...our game night on Christmas Eve ;)


Riley, Alexa & James


The National Christmas Tree in DC



Share:

3 comments

  1. Merry Christmas!! Thanks for sharing those great photos, and it's nice to see Riley smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays, Suzanne. Love the Ravens Cap and Giant Gummy Bear...LOL
    Hugz to you all...
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the photos. I wish you blessings and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig