life is always about the journey...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Busy Life....




I am busy....so busy some days I feel like I'm living in a fog...course that could be the meds they have me on too hahahaha!  We have so much to get done before Alexa graduates and me having been sick and recovering from surgery did not help speed things up at all.  So I was behind before I started basically...ohhhh great!



HOWEVER, having dealt with health issues a good portion of my life, I know that busy is as busy does.  You can have a 100 things on your to-do list but that doesn't slow down life or save it for you to enjoy later. You have to make the conscious choice to live the moments in between the busy and everyday chores and to-dos as much as you can.  So I may be busy most days planning graduation parties, making presents, planning surprises, making lists and getting home chores and projects done...but I'm still trying to enjoy life...and JUST breathe a bit.  



Alexa's solo video is HERE...it won't let me embed it for some reason arghh!
Alexa is singing the solo at the very beginning...I didn't know she had a solo till we got to the school because she knows I get very nervous LOL!  But I did manage to get it on video...she's at top, at right...the blonde holding the book with the brunette.

Yesterday it was lunch out with friends and my daughter's last choral concert.  Today I'm working on some fun projects I will share with you soon but I'm also going to sit outside on my patio, read and have a homemade lunch for 45 mins.  I also insist we sit down as a family at the table and have dinner most nights when we can...no phones & sometimes no tv...to just catch up and talk.  
So many ways to add MOMENTS to your life despite the busy-ness of it all.



So stick with me...I have some projects I know you will like coming to the blog that I've been working on.  But I'm also enjoying the moments of my life, my family's life and just every day "nothings" while I can.  Because when we are gone we can't get any of that time back....priorities are important and family and life are tops for me!



Share:

4 comments

  1. This is just what I mean, you don't let nothing hold you back. Such an inspiration :) Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you just inspired me to chill this evening, Suzanne. I was going to work on a JOB project this evening but I just decided that I'm so busy making a living that I forgot to make a life. LOL
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! She has a voice like the angels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me, I hope I made you smile or inspired you in some way! I appreciate you stopping by!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig